SewTites Product Warranty
We're dedicated to making the highest quality sewing notions around – but sometimes, things happens. If there's an issue with your SewTites product, we provide the following warranty.
Your SewTites Products Not Up to Snuff?
We're sorry to hear that. You're welcome to contact us, so we can help you out the best way possible.
Please see requirements for warranty claims below and provide that information to us when you contact us.
Culcita LLC dba SewTites (“Culcita,” "SewTites," “we,” “us,” or “our”) takes pride in the products we make and warrant to the person who originally purchased the product (“you”) that all SewTites products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for their applicable Warranty Period (outlined below), subject to the below conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have purchased the product from our SewTites website or an authorized dealer;
- You must provide proof as to the date of purchase from the SewTites website or authorized dealer;
- You must return the product to SewTites; and
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions.
If a defect occurs as the result of the product’s intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will replace, at our discretion, without charge, the defective product or part.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Cuts, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
All of our products come with a 1-year warranty period from the date of purchase.
There are some circumstances in which a SewTites warranty doesn't cover the refund or replacement of a product. Those instances are:
Products without sufficient proof of purchase
Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 180 days of purchase) - normal wear and tear of products
Repairs through 3rd parties
Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: drops, extreme temperatures, water)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource – which may be copycat products
SewTites is not liable for:
Loss of data incurred from use of SewTites products
- Returning personal items sent to SewTites
Shipping Your Return
If your warranty claim is approved, you will be supplied with a pre-paid shipping label. Please do not ship your product back to us any other way.
We recommend the following guidelines when shipping your return:
- Pack your item securely in adequate packaging (cardboard boxes for cutting mats, rulers, and large SewTites packs; padded envelopes for smaller SewTites products) to ensure there is no damage to the returned product during transit.
- Attach your return label to the package
- Ship your return based on the shipping label provided
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some States and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL SEWTITES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some States and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
The warranty is only available in the United States. No SewTites reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
SewTite's sole obligation under this warranty shall be replacement of non-conforming products.