We care about you and your family’s safety!
MAGNETS AREN’T TOYS, SO PLEASE, DON’T ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN OR PETS TO HANDLE THESE MAGNETS.
In the off chance the magnets come off the plastic plate, they could be easily ingested by a small child or pet.
If swallowed, magnets can stick to intestines and cause serious injury or death.
As mothers ourselves, this is one of our biggest fears – so please don’t let this happen to your loved one!
Seek immediate medical attention if the magnets do happen to be swallowed or inhaled.
Also, don’t wear on clothing near a pacemaker.
Safe to use with your computerized sewing machine!
Computer hard drives have very powerful magnets in them, way stronger than SewTites magnets.
Not to mention, when used, the magnets are bonded together, leaving a very weak residual magnetic force – not nearly strong enough to harm the powerful magnet in a computer – and when you use them, you're not using them over the harddrive of your computer.
As long as you don’t store SewTites on your machine, you’ll be just fine!